Any business network requires an operating structure. This may mean we are reusing, extending, or repurposing, an existing non-DLT based business network organisation. We may also be creating a new legal entity. Activities in this section aim to help establish a strawman structure. More detailed needs are addressed in following sections.
S.1. Define Business Network Mission
- Describe the purpose of the network. If existing, does repurposing the network on Corda alter the mission?
- Describe asset type(s) involved, exchanged, affected in the business transactions.
- Describe the participants at a high level (details covered later).
S.2. Assign Business Network Roles
- Business Network Governor (BNG)?
- Business Network Operator (BNO)?
- If the BN already exists, are there roles already established that should be included or mapped to the above roles?
S.3. Define the Governance Body Model
Model structure, e.g., hierarchical, committee, etc.